This week I did more shopping than most weeks, with the kids along for the ride. Brad pushed them around Target while I tried on swimsuits, and I pushed them around Walmart, Kmart, and the Family Dollar while I looked for cheap baby floats.
- Dunkin’ Donuts FREE Small Frozen Hot Chocolate (Coupon)
- Chick-Fil-A 2 FREE Small Hand-Spun Milkshakes (Coupons)
- McDonald’s 2 FREE Small Strawberry Lemonade Smoothies (Coupons)
- Shutterfly FREE 8×8 Photo Book (It came with the purchase of my computer, but I just found it again this week!)
- Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo & Conditioner Samples
- 2 Library Books (In Praise of Stay-At-Home Moms by Dr. Laura Schlessinger and One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp)
- EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control Protein Drink (Only $1.10 with $3.89/1 Coupon)
- Target swimsuit (FREE with $25 of gift cards)
- Kmart baby float (FREE with $20 Visa gift card)
What other freebies have you found or received this week?