Every day when I turn on my computer, I open 4 websites first: Gmail, Facebook, The Abundant Wife, and Money Saving Mom. When I go to Money Saving Mom, I open up any freebies that she has posted for the day, and apply immediately! Most ask for the same basic information: name, address, e-mail, phone number. Applying for freebies makes every visit from the mailman an adventure! My kids love to see what I will find in the mailbox too. Here is the round-up from the last few weeks!
- Magazines: Working Mother, Ski, Babytalk, Entrepreneur, Better Homes & Gardens, Horse Illustrated, Parenting, Family Fun, & Martha Stewart Living
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Wipes (4 Packages of 3 Unscented Wipes)
- Coupon for FREE Nivea Lip Care Product
- Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Stress Relief Body Wash & Foam Bath (2 oz.) and BOGO coupon
- Bath & Body Works Cashmere Glow Body Lotion (2 oz.) and BOGO coupon
- Woolite Detergent Extra Dark Care (2 oz., 1 wash load) and coupon
- Perfume samples: Beyonce “Pulse” and Justin Bieber “Someday”
- Kneipp Natural Skincare Body Wash and Body Lotion (Lemon Grass & Olive)
- Pureology Serious Color Care Shampoo & Conditioner
- Shout Color Catcher (2 samples)
- 2 Swiffer Wet Jet Extra Power Pad Refills with 2 coupons
What fun freebies have arrived in your mailbox this week?