One of my favorite ways to make easy money is by using Swagbucks. Today I checked my Swagbucks account, and found out that I have earned 15,873 Swagbucks over the lifetime of my account. For every 450 Swagbucks I earn, I purchase a $5 Amazon gift card. So I have earned 35 Amazon gift cards, worth $175 total. That’s good money for very little work! I usually use my Swagbucks to purchase birthday and Christmas gifts for my family, and I get free shipping by ordering more than $35 of qualifying merchandise at one time. You can purchase hundreds of other items with Swagbucks too. The best part is, it’s incredibly easy to use Swagbucks. Here are my 14 tips for making easy money:
- Make Swagbucks your Default Search Engine–Every time you do a search, you increase your chances of winning Swagbucks!
Download the Swagbucks Tool Bar–The tool bar makes searching with Swagbucks a piece of cake. I love the “Check for Swag Code” button, and the bubble with my current Swagbucks total.
- Shop through Swagbucks–Every time you make a purchase on-line, click through Swagbucks to get to your shopping site. You will earn a certain amount of Swagbucks per dollar you spend.
- Answer the Daily Poll–Answer one question each day for 1 Swagbuck.
- Finish the Daily NOSO (No Obligation Special Offer)–Click “skip” through an advertisement or two, enter the captcha, and earn 2 Swagbucks a day.
- Invite your friends–You can earn Swagbucks every time a friend you invited earns Swagbucks.
- Check for Swag Codes–Use the “Check for Swag Code” button on your Swagbucks toolbar to see if there is a code available. If there is, enter it in the box at the top of the Swagbucks home page, and earn Swagbucks. You can also find Swag Codes on their Facebook, Twitter, and Blog page.
- Complete Special Offers–Click through Swagbucks to make a purchase from another website, and earn Swagbucks.
- Buy Daily Deals–Like completing special offers, earn Swagbucks for puchasing Daily Deals from other websites.
- Take Surveys–Answer questions, and earn Swagbucks.
- Watch Swagbucks TV–Earn Swagbucks for watching a wide variety of TV options. If you don’t feel like watching TV, mute it and let it play on you computer or smart phone while you do something else.
- Play Games–If you like to play games, play them to earn Swagbucks.
- Perform Tasks–You can earn Swagbucks for performing various on-line tasks like searches, categorizing, and completing surveys.
- Recycle Used Books & Technology–You can earn Swagbucks by trading in your used books, phones, games, and more. Books worth at least 600 Swagbucks ship for free.
Once I have downloaded the Swagbucks tool bar, and made Swagbucks my default search engine, I forget about it. I may do the Daily Poll and daily NOSO for awhile, but mostly I enjoy the residual rewards of searching and friend referrals.
Have you ever used Swagbucks before? What are your favorite ways to earn Swagbucks?